InnoDB?

Clinton Goudie-Nice cgoudie at twelvehorses.com
Tue Apr 15 15:21:26 UTC 2008

I could swear I've used mysqlhotcopy for innodb in the past; but I could
be mistaken.

You could also add a read only slave off of one of your master dbs that
you periodically take offline and backup.

For that matter, you could also take one of your master dbs offline
periodically and back it up; depending on how your using it.

Clint

Twelve
Horses
Mobile