File_Mogile Proposed to PEAR

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Feb 1 04:34:26 UTC 2008

Looks sweet!

Thanks for going through the effort! Feel free to link to it on the wiki
if you haven't already.

I assume the timeouts/etc are modifiable by nature of them being public
values? If not, they should be controllable without editing source :)

The only other thing I'd like point out at a glance is that the CURL
timeout and options aren't exposed at all. On busy setups that specific
timeout is potentially tripped more than anything else. :)

-Dormando