Tracker cannot find a file even if it is present on the devices !

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Feb 27 20:32:58 UTC 2008

First I've heard of this.

Any chance you could send the list (or me privately) the some of the
rows from your database?

SELECT * FROM file WHERE fid = brokenfid;
SELECT * FROM file_on WHERE fid = brokenfid;

maybe what's in domain, devices tables. devices would be more important.

I suspect there might be no file_on rows associated with it, or it's
failing the paths test somehow.

You can try fetching the key with the 'noverify=1' option set and see if
it returns paths (that may not work). By default mogilefs will try a
HEAD request against the storage node for each path, and filter by what
paths actually work. This is even probably a better suggestion to test
than sending me parts of your database.

-Dormando