Empty path list in Java client

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Jan 9 17:42:59 UTC 2008

By default the get_paths command will make a HEAD request to each path
before it returns them. I don't know how to use the guba client offhand,
but if you pass noverify=1 and you _do_ get paths back, you'll have some
potential weirdness there.

I would advocate running get_paths with noverify=1, then manually trying
to hit the urls it passes back.

If the files aren't there at all you'll have to give us more information
about your setup, or else we'd be shooting in the dark.

-Dormando