Encrypting files or chuncks

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Jun 13 04:06:39 UTC 2008

Well it'd end up being in your storage nodes... MFS just cares about
files, so whatever's serving and saving your data could be the
encryption points. Which would be perlbal if you have a default setup.

Seems doable, but a little silly, I guess? If your box is hacked they
can just ask perlbal to serve up all your files unencrypted anyway.
Would help the case of someone physically stealing the server though. I
figure that's a tad more rare than getting cracked :P

-Dormando