mogstored dying: redux

Justin Huff jjhuff at mspin.net
Mon May 19 16:39:10 UTC 2008

We've been using lighttpd, and it works OK. We have run into problems
using the default mogile-generated config not being able to fully
utilize the devices. I *think* we have that solved now though. We also
saw possible stat caching issues around new dir creation.

server.stat-cache-engine = "disable"
server.network-backend = "linux-sendfile"
server.event-handler = "linux-sysepoll"
server.max-worker = 8

lighttpd-1.4.15

--Justin