Holding the connection untill there is some data to be sent

Prateek Mathur mathurprateek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:36:36 UTC 2006

So generally,this will reduce the load on the app servers, but will increase
the load on the memcached server since you will be polling the flag
everytime, so in this case you would need to worry abt adding more boxes for
memcached servers in the future with increased load, instead of ur app
servers right?
Prateek