Perbal and Stunnel

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Jan 16 16:38:40 UTC 2006

Kevin,

Perlbal's native SSL support hasn't been improved since that post, sorry.
It was never supposed to have SSL but then that IO::Socket::SSL made it so
tempting.  Unfortunately it blocks and I haven't had time/need to look
into it.

Not sure how you'd run 100+ stunnel instances .... would you need 100
different IP addresses?  I don't know the protocol details of SSL well.

What are you currently using, and what's wrong with it?  I assume Apache?

- Brad