How to get it running?

drpr0ctologist at gmail.com drpr0ctologist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:16:48 UTC 2007

I've installed Perlbal without any problems.  However there are no
instructions on how to get it up and running, or how/where to put the config
files.  After I did the make install, that was the end of it.

I mean, doing a "locate load-balancer.conf" command, I only see it showing
up in 2 places:

/root/.cpan/build/Perlbal-1.59/conf/load-balancer.conf
/stuff/mogilefs/Perlbal-1.59/conf/load-balancer.conf

Is there supposed to be another copy elsewhere?

And is there a script to get it running as a daemon on Linux?