perlbal settings

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:49:56 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've just installed Perlbal and it works fine, with no effort.
I need to use it as a reverse proxy with a mod_perl backend and I need to
redirect the URLS starting with a certain path to the mod_perl backend, and
some other URLS to another apache server without mod_perl.

Please tell me how can I do this. I have read the docs but I couldn't find
it. If there are other sources of documentation than the
conf and doc directories, please be so kind and tell me.

Thanks.

Octavian