reproxying and If-Modified-Since

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Feb 2 23:33:47 UTC 2007

I'm sure it could be modified to allow it, but generally it's a bad idea
because the common config is reproxying to MogileFS paths, and each copy
will have a different modtime on disk.

So in that case you really ought to check If-Modified-Since in your
backend app (the one that would otherwise return X-REPROXY-URL)

- Brad