cache.pm and static contents serving based on filetype

kingler kingler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:38:16 UTC 2007

Yeah, i assume this is a common setup. However, I did not find any
information on how to set up the filetype filtering? Can you shed any
light for me on this? Everything I found is using vhost setup, which
means I need to set up an image hostname like img.domain.com as a
vhost in Perlbal.

Another question is that Apache rewrite + proxy can change the URL
like abc.domain1.com to abc.domain2.com internally. Can Perlbal do
this as well? Thanks.

I saw the book contents (book-toc.txt). Sounds like a great book for
newbies like me. Any news on the book?

-Liang