non-blocking SSL patch

Greg Thornton greg at myemma.com
Tue Oct 9 16:52:29 UTC 2007

Hey dudes, I think my mail client screwed up some headers and somehow
buried my SSL update in the middle of our thread on the list (sure...
blame the client!) so I wanted to repost to make sure someone else
saw it. I'd really like it if someone could help test this update out
a little bit and perhaps even get it moved into trunk? I know Brad is
busy retiring... so hopefully this will reach the appropriate parties.

The Patch: http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/perlbal/2007-September/
000645.html

Greg Thornton

Senior Developer | Emma®
greg at myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888 x112
615.292.0777 (fax)

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail