reading extra config

Eamon Daly edaly at nextwavemedia.com
Wed Jan 23 23:42:01 UTC 2008

Funny you should ask: I was about to post just such a
plugin. It's here:

http://www.eamondaly.com/perl/Perlbal/Include.pm

Use like so:

LOAD Include
INCLUDE = /etc/perlbal/hosts/*.conf

Commands are loaded inline using Perlbal.pm's load_config
routine, so you can nest 'em or use %ENV substitution.

Eamon Daly