list reply-to

Ken Horn ken.horn at clara.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 02:44:34 PDT 2005

Hmm, I disagree with at least one point - least surprise. Of the 8 lists
I subscribe to just now, 2 don't use reply-to. The other one is a very
small list from Apple which I've never replied to, so all the lists i've
ever used in use the munge. All the high volume lists, including the
apache ones, I have use it. Not too bothered, just prefer the default to
be to the list. I realise it removes an existing reply-to, but it's
rarely a problem imho.