OpenID status update

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 04:20:23 PDT 2005

Jean-Luc Delatre wrote:
> P.S. I have trouble with current test trials on livejournal, it appears
> that some parameters names get mangled
> in the returned page like 'openid_assert_identity' instead of
> 'openid.assert_identity', how's that?

That sounds a lot like PHP's parameter mangling. I don't know why it
does it or if it can be disabled, but I found last time I tangled with
PHP that it changes all of the dots in the key names to underscores. I
guess it's just another annoying misfeature that PHP offers, like
magic_quotes_gpc.

Of course, if you're not using PHP then I have no idea. ;)