Is LifeWiki properly handling invalidate_handle?

Carl Howells chowells at janrain.com
Mon Jun 27 12:33:38 PDT 2005

I'm trying to test out my server code for invalidate_handle against
LifeWiki.  I have found several bugs in it, so I'm not completely sure
the problem isn't on my end.

At the moment, my problem is that I seem to be sending back an
invalidate_handle field in my response to the consumer, but the consumer
isn't sending that field in the post to check_authentication.  Can
anybody tell me whether LifeWiki seems to have a problem with this?

Carl