minor spec update / new Net::OpenID::Consumer and ::Server modules

Mark Smith marksmith at danga.com
Wed May 25 00:52:36 PDT 2005

Issue I ran into with user_setup_url.. if you say post_grant => 1, and
there is no setup URL, it returns simply "?openid.post_grant=1" to you,
which my app then redirects to, since it's present.

Simple change:

OpenID::util::push_url_arg(...)
    if $setup_url && $post_grant;

Just add the $setup_url to the conditional and it works.

-jr