Net::OpenID::UserProfile

Benjamin Trott ben at sixapart.com
Wed May 25 08:39:26 PDT 2005

Hi,

Yes, I'm absolutely happy to kill of the Crypt::OpenPGP requirement--I
didn't even think it was required, I thought it was dynamically loaded. I
may be wrong.

As for RDF::Core, it's pure Perl, and depends only on XML::Parser. It does
have a rather annoying warning about a variable already having been declared
via my (twice in the same scope), but other than that, it's pretty
straightforward.

Ben