OpenID adoption - any new consumers?

Zefiro work at zefiro.de
Fri Nov 4 14:13:06 PST 2005

> We need a sites like Yahoo or Myspace or Slashdot to both run servers, and accept OpenId's
I'd add Wikipedia to this.

> Ahhh... critical mass, if only it were easy to get.
on the other hand it may not be too bad to let OpenID mature a bit more before the real big mass hits it and makes any changes
impossible. Especially since YADIS is in the development and it would perhaps benefit our goal more to introduce a robust,
extensible (through YADIS) solution with OpenID as example/reference implementation than to lobby OpenID now, and YADIS sometime
later. Big sites needs time to implement this, and they want to make sure it's mature enough for the masses.

*purrrr*