Open issues page

Ernst Johannes jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Tue Nov 8 11:32:13 PST 2005

I'm attempting to create some sanity in our process, and have started
a wiki page to collect open issues.

http://yadis.org/wiki/Open_Issues

The biggest questions as I see them all have to do with process: how
do we converge on an architecturally sane, simple, easy-to-implement
YADIS 1.0 specification that can be "frozen" and remain stable for
some time so implementors know what they need to implement and can
have the confidence that their implementation will actually
interoperate with other implementors of the same spec. Of course, we
can continue development of a new version in parallel.

Johannes Ernst