Please add spec comments to the wiki

Ernst Johannes jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Tue Nov 8 11:42:55 PST 2005

There were a bunch of comments on the mailing list about the initial
specification document, just after the YADIS announcement, that
somehow do not seem to have made it into the wiki.

Rather than me trying to dig out from the mailing list archives what
comments are and aren't still relevant, could the people making those
comments please enter them into the wiki (preferably on the
Discussion pages). Otherwise I will consider them to be not relevant
any more ;-)

Johannes Ernst