PHP Consumer and misc things

Carl Howells chowells at janrain.com
Wed Oct 5 18:43:33 PDT 2005

One general answer for all of this:  Mistakes were made.  There's a
reason our version numbers have been 0.0.x.  While it works, and it
works securely with enough help from the user of the library, the
current release of the library is in really bad shape.  That includes
the examples.

We've basically completed a rewrite of the consumer, but it needs
further testing and a huge documentation overhaul.  The new version
should be a lot better all the points raised here that aren't specific
to the PHP version.  Dan, I'll get you an advance copy of what's been
done later tonight, so you can get a head start on porting it.

Carl