LJ munging OpenID comments?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Sep 19 23:28:54 PDT 2005

LiveJournal's OpenID support is lacking in a lot of ways.  The quickest
way for us to get it out there to demonstrate the concept was to make it
akin to an anonymous comment.  But that's purely LJ-related.  We'll make
it better.

But like Evan said, an OpenID-authed account is still basically anonymous.
But if you're a friend or friend-of-friend/etc of the place you're
posting, then your shit shouldn't be munged.

A good place to discuss this would be the lj_dev community on LiveJournal,
and probably not this list.

- Brad