Implementors! Can I have your attention for a minute?

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Wed Feb 1 23:43:26 UTC 2006

If you are considering, or already implementing YADIS or using a
YADIS library, I would very much appreciate it if you could drop me a
note. Of course you are under no obligation to do so, but I'd like
it ;-)

That way, we all know who the people are who are implementing, we can
do more specific interoperability tests, and there are also a number
of marketing opportunities that I can't include you in if I don't
know who you are ;-)

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.