Implementors! Can I have your attention for a minute?

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Feb 2 01:32:59 UTC 2006

It is also worth pointing everyone to JanRain's site,
http://www.openidenabled.com.  As mentioned on the list, they have
created libraries for both OpenID and YADIS in a variety of languages.
Not discouraging anyone from taking a stab at a library if they want to,
but definitely worth checking these out first.

--David