Introducing Zooomr, a photo sharing site that speaks your language and OpenID

Kristopher Tate kris at bbridgetech.com
Sun Feb 12 07:09:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply, Jay.

OpenID is distributed authentication and no doubt, you have
authenticated with Zooomr. Email is not used for authentication, but
for communication purposes (if you receive a comment, someone adds
you as a friend, et cetera).

We also have a solid privacy policy located at <http://
beta.zooomr.com/about/privacy_policy> if you are interested in how we
use your information.

-Kris