Identity 2.0

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Feb 28 21:34:22 UTC 2006

Hi Petra

Identity 1.0 is a domain-centric model.

If ebay and amazon were using an ID2.0 model, then they may still
require your email and post address, but rather then having to type
them in, you would be prompted to release them.

The Burton group has a report on user centric identity. Mike
Neuenschwander is the author. It is not a public document, but you
can ask Mike (cc'ed) about it.

-- Dick