Interesting identity demos?

J. Patrick Bedell jpb at infoeng.org
Sun Jan 8 01:09:26 UTC 2006

Hello,
         I recently came across YADIS/OpenID/LID, and I am working to
incorporate my work into the framework that you all have constructed.
         I've released software, available at http://infoeng.sf.net, to
create economic instruments from arbitrary information.  I've also
released a (minimally documented) modification to the Subversion svn
client to create economic instruments from code checked into a Subversion
repository.  My intention is that information currency based on a person's
creative work will enable identity to be established by the ideas that a
person has developed and is associated with.
 	I'm sending this email to the list to volunteer to be part of the
speed geeking with an information currency / PKI demonstration.
 	Thanks for all your work!

 	Patrick
 	jpb at infoeng.org