Interesting identity demos?

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Sat Jan 7 00:35:39 UTC 2006

Everybody,

We are putting together an identity BOF at the upcoming O'Reilly Etel
conference at the San Francisco Airport Marriott.
The BOF is free for everybody (not the conference, but see below)

Here's more info:
     http://www.socialtext.net/iiw2005/index.cgi?
identity_speed_geeking_o_reilly_emerging_telephony_conference

We'd like to get people to come and demo interesting identity-related
projects.

Would you like to come and demo? E.g your OpenID implementation, your
LID implementation, your YADIS lookup, your I-have-something-really-
cool-in-identity, even if it is not OpenID/LID/YADIS.

For people who really help out making this event a success, we may be
able to arrange for you to attend the entire conference.

Of course, you could also just come to the BOF if you want to meet
other people interested in the subject.

For demo interest / questions / whatever, please contact me.

Johannes Ernst