Push vs Pull

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Mar 3 23:33:52 UTC 2006

Jaco,

Push and pull can both support the rights you are describing so eloquently.

Here's my extremely simple-brained view of it:

The Web is Pull.

Email is Push.

No broadly adopted identity system that lets users assert and prove their
identity and share attributes is going to be entirely Push or Pull. It will
support both exactly the way the Internet supports both the Web and Email.

(Notice how I'm competing with Martin already? ;-)

=Drummond

  _____