Yadis logo/Ember/edits

Brian Ellin brian at janrain.com
Thu Mar 30 23:56:11 UTC 2006

I think it'd be great to see the non-textual element (arrows) detached
from the textual element.  Specifically, the arrows from logo3.pdf,
modified so that all the angles are the same, the black lines removed,
and the text removed.  The text "Yadis" could be added into a second
version of logo.

Also, the i'd love to see the textual version in a sans-serif font,
unless the arrows want to grow serifs  :)

Brian Ellin