Yadis logo/Ember/edits

Kaliya * kaliya at planetwork.net
Thu Mar 30 23:59:46 UTC 2006

I would feel a bit better if the Y actually joined up in the middle. there
seems to be a lot of cognitive work to figure out that it is a Y.

It would be great to have  a coralary that matched... for
YourID - so we can put that infront of login boxes if we want to go with
that framing.

Yadis brings you YourID.

=Kaliya