OpenID in PHP

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:35:17 PDT 2005

http://devbits.net/openid/phpOpenID_v0.2.0.zip

Switched to GPL since the AFPL was too restrictive in this case apparantly.

The consumer needs some minimal touch-up work but checkid_immediate and
checkid_setup are both there and fully functional, as well as "dumb mode"
for both. Default session_type is DH but it will fallback to non-DH if no
big integer support is available.
Backporting it to PHP 4 is possible and shouldn't be too time-consuming, but
converting it from OO to procedural like some have asked me about would
probably require more time and effort than just doing it by yourself from
scratch.

Same for the server, everything is there and functional but I still need to
do a little reviewing here and there.
I also pulled out most of the 'valid_to' functionality so it will (for now)
return both a 'lifetime' and an 'is_valid' (the consumer will check for
either as well).
Converting it to PHP 4 should be all of 5 minutes work, the only thing that
needs to change is the handler interface.