Target repetition issue

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Sun Aug 3 05:38:23 UTC 2008

Old thread, I know but it's in my drafts so I have to clear it out :)

Segregating backups happens frequently in production either due to
different rates of change to an application or because backing up the
database requires it to be offline (even if only for a minute while
you take an LVM snapshot) and so you can only do that once a week or
something, etcetera.

I think it's a good thing to test!

Thanks, Rich(ard)

--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
rich at richhorner.com
http://richhorner.com - updated June 28th