php api

Joe Stump joe at digg.com
Wed Oct 17 17:57:05 UTC 2007

If anyone would like a RC of this code I could probably send
something out by the end of the day. It's *very* rough and I need to
move to socket_select(), but does work and the API is fairly
complete :) If you'd like to help out and you're in the Bay Area I'd
be open to meeting as well. We need this at Digg for the upcoming
images section so it's high priority on our end and will definitely
be done soon. (I'm working on it full time right now)

--Joe