Net_Gearman 0.0.2

dangalist at centrum.cz dangalist at centrum.cz
Thu Oct 25 23:36:35 UTC 2007

Great, your patch seems to work for me also, there is just a warning now, but thats not big deal
Warning: stream_select(): The microseconds parameter must be greater than 0. in /home/domains/gw/plowtube.com/www/classes/gearman/Net/Gearman/Connection.php on line 251

Btw. does the "uniq" mode work for you? Everytime I set it, client gets timeout, I do it this way

$set = new Net_Gearman_Set();
foreach ($sums as $s) {
    $task = new Net_Gearman_Task('Sum', $s);
    $task->uniq = true;
    $set->addTask($task);
}

--------
Goodwilll

> Od: joe at digg.com
> Komu: gearman at lists.danga.com
> Datum: 26.10.2007 00:12
> Pøedmìt: Net_Gearman 0.0.2
>
>This release fixes the problem reported on the list earlier today. I'm
still not handling lost connections in the worker as I should be. I'll be
working on this more soon, but at least the polling problem has been
fixed.