ANNOUNCE: memcached Cacti template for graphing stats output

Thomas (Lists) thomas-lists at mysnip.de
Thu Jul 6 19:33:44 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel,

thanks for that template. It finally convinced me to work with cacti
again ;-).
If only gentoo would provide the python-memcached-client but with your
nearly
copy&paste instructions it was installed in seconds (even though I never
worked with python before).

No problems found so far and its a great view of the memcached-stats :).

Thomas