Win32 port patches

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:55:22 UTC 2006

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
>Looks fine to me.  My only question is what header files bring in the
>C99(?) uint64_t type, and if that's portable to other unixes.

Well, uint64_t is not C99, but many systems nowdays declare it in
<sys/types.h> however that's just the case with some flavours of unix (like
FreeBSD and Solaris for instance); it seems not to be like that on the linux
box I'm using as it declares u_int64_t instead, and uint64_t is declared in
stdint.h (the same with AIX)...  I guess we'll have to wait and see (tho'
memcached already uses uint32_t, uint16_t and uint8_t in some other places,
so I figure uint64_t shouldn't be a problem on systems with 64 bits support)

Kronuz.
"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown