[Fwd: Showcasing memcached at the MySQL Conference & Expo 2008 DotOrg-Pavilion?]

Brian Moon brianm at dealnews.com
Sun Dec 9 19:28:26 UTC 2007

dormando wrote:
> Anyone up for this? :)

Well, I will already be at a booth for Phorum.  But, there are 3 of us
for that booth.  So, if we get booths next to each other, we could pull
it off.

I don't have any banners, flyers etc. for memcached though.  I would
need help with that.

However, I am not an interals guy on memcached.  I can talk protocol and
implementation with the best of them.

--

Brian Moon
Senior Developer