Developing memcached, how should we do it?

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Dec 13 20:19:54 UTC 2007

> Svn is pretty well suited for maintaining central control.  Whether the
> person who has that central control wants to give out commit access is a
> different question.

Any chance we could nip this right here? There're plenty of well
researched papers online comparing the differences between these SCM's.
The folks here prefer distributed SCM's. Most of us have our reasons. If
we are _actually_ about to switch from SVN we'll discuss it properly on
the ML.

Although it appears all of the committers and most of the contributors
already use either git or mercurial.

-Dormando