[ANN] Cache::Memcached::Fast 0.03

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:13:35 UTC 2007

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 09:55:32 -0800, Jason Titus wrote:
> Heh.  Good point.  I was lulled into thinking I didn't need to do
> that since a bunch of other memcached related things start up their
> own instance for testing.  It would probably be worthwhile to add a
> 'Couldn't connect to server' error or some such.

Well, failures on Centos/RHEL are due to the fact that your memcached
version < 1.2.4.  The test case was fixed to test server version in
0.03 (and the announce was actually for that version).

However I don't see the explanation for Mac OS X 10.5.1 failure
report.  Could you please retry with 0.03?

--
   Tomash Brechko