replicas cleanup

komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com
Tue Jun 20 17:51:19 UTC 2006

Oh, I get it. In my setting I have 5 hosts, mindevcount=2.
There are 2 client programs looping to create new files simultenously.
When I set node1-3 to down, wait for a few seconds and set them alive.
At this point of changing state from down to alive, devcouts of some files
increase to 3. I doubt it's concurrency problem that only happens when
changing state from down to alive while clients burst writing to mogile.

-kem