Data splitting

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Aug 6 15:27:08 UTC 2007

Users never see /dev8/0/000/763/0000763408.fid (or
/dev8/0/000/763/0000763408.jpg).

Users would see:

    http://img.domain.pl/my-funny-picture.jpg

And then your app and/or database would map "my-funny-picture.jpg" to the
proper MogileFS key, or perhaps "my-funny-picture.jpg" _is_ the MogileFS
key you used.