Questions about MogileFS in a production environment

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Dec 12 17:48:03 UTC 2007

Yikes!

Could you possibly give links to where you're seeing this? I quickly
scanned the website and a few of the wiki pages and don't see links to
CVS anywhere.

SVN is _much_ more updated, and there've been relatively recent
releases: http://search.cpan.org/search?query=mogilefs&mode=all

You'll pull server, utils, client, etc, separately from CPAN. Or they're
all together in SVN. For the most part what's in SVN is pretty stable,
but I'd still recommend trying the latest stable release first. If
there're critical bugs in that we should be forced to fix it.

I'd agree that there's been a bit of a lull in development recently, but
I personally, at least, have a huge interest in keeping MogileFS alive,
as does my employer. So it might not be this week or next week, but
it'll continue to be developed by us.

-Dormando