Cosign Anyone?

Kyle Mulka mulka-yadis at umich.edu
Tue Jul 5 20:02:02 PDT 2005

Have you guys heard of Cosign? It's the single sign on system we use
here at UofM, and seems to be similar to OpenID, except that it doesn't
currently allow the user to specify which identity server to use. Each
client server that wants to authenticate people has specify.

You can visit http://weblogin.org for more information. Also, I can
answer very general questions about it if you are interested. I just
thought that the work that they are doing would be of help to you guys.
Thinking about how to secure everything is hard work!

--
Kyle Mulka
Computer Science in Engineering