install on Solaris?

Evan Martin evan.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:56:14 PDT 2005

The next step is to make a patch, test it, and submit it.  Soon, your
contribution to memcached will rival mine.  :)

Something along the lines of this seems appropriate:
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/3903

(You can use the "autogen" script in the CVS version to regenerate
configure from configure.in.)