CancelledKeyException in SPY memcached-2.0-pre5

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Wed Dec 12 17:00:19 UTC 2007

   Alright.  If the JVM fix isn't readily available, then I pretty
much have to try to work around it.

   I've submitted a patched version for testing.  It's mostly a small
impact where I'd expect this case to be detected and initiate a
reconnection sequence for the bad descriptor.

--
Dustin Sallings (mobile)